Post Drivers - Slashers - Trailers - Posthole Diggers - Concrete Mixers
From ELGRA Engineering, South Nowra, NSW
Check out our Video Demo of our new 89 Series Post Driver (click here!)
ELGRA have been manufacturing agricultural machinery in Australia for more than 25 years, and have the enviable reputation for being one of the leaders in the field. El-Gra manufacture and sell predominately three point linkage mounted machines, but as the years have gone by there has become a demand for our equipment to be mounted to skid steers and tele-handlers.
The product range is wide and ELGRA is one of the largest manufacturers of this type of equipment in Australia. ELGRA use quality components usually imported from reliable European manufacturers.
ELGRA's Farm Machinery Equipment Range consists of:
- Revolutionary new Percussion Post Drivers (you simply MUST see this Post Driver!)
- The Series 89 has two models and both have a travel height of 3 metres:
- 2.5mtr (8') post under the cell
- 3.6mtr (12') post under the cell (Hi Lift)
- The Series 90 designed for use only on (two hitch options):
- Uni SkidSteer
- Excavator Hitch
- Both the Series 89 and 90 have four cell options to choose from.
- Skid Steer Mount Hydraulic Slashers, plus 3pl Slashers.
- Hydraulic Ribbon Mixers for Skid Steer Mounts
- Hydraulic Cement Mixer, Three Point Linkage
ELGRA Engineering aim to continue providing strong, reliable, and price competitive products well into the future. Despite a direct distribution to over 130 dealers throughout Australia, the company has maintained its close liaison with contractors and farmers, resulting in a strong market focus with a better understanding of the farmers needs.
With over 30 years experience in the agriculture business, ELGRA is the benchmark in agricultural machinery design and manufacturer.
ELGRA Engineering Implements are Fully Australian-made and compliant with Work Cover's stringent laws.
In some states in Australia these regulations and legislations are only a guide and are not enforced, but here in NSW these must be met. N.S.W Work Cover has the toughest regulations in Australia for the Post Driver industry.
We not only meet the requirements but exceed them.
In achieving this,we have made a more user friendly machine.