Hydraulic Slashers & Brushcutters from El-Gra Engineering, Australia
The rugged Slasher/Brushcutter for those Tough Jobs!
To see its full capabilities, please check out the following video.
The El-Gra 'Terminator' hydraulic slasher has features other manufacturs only dream about.
- Main body manufactured from 8mm plate.
- Single piece, pressed body provides greater strength
- Round dish rotor is constructed from 25mm plate
- Heavy duty spindle carrier, equivalent to 150hp output shaft
- Optional 2 or 3 blade models available
- Blades are made from 16mm magnesium compound steel
- High speed Bent Axis hydraulic motor for greater reliability and higher tip speed
- A 5' rotor with 60 litres per minute hyraulic flow will provide 21,000 feet per minute tip speed
- Adjustable, ratchet jockey wheel with pneumatic tyre
- Full floating headstock
- Dual inbuilt safety release valves at the motor, providing greater protection for the Bent Axis motor
- Fitted with a 'High Stall Valve' which will shut down the motor in approximately 8 seconds from full speed
- Optional safety chains, front and rear to give greater safety to the operator and public
- Safer, more streamlined operating deck
Single Rotor Slasher from El-Gra Engineering, Nowra NSW
Single Rotor PTO Slasher
7ft Twin Hydraulic Slasher
Single Rotor: 3'6", 4', 5', 6'
Twin Rotor: 6', 7', 8'
Hydraulically powered, and virtually unbreakable the El-Gra Terminator can tackle any slashing job from tall, tough grass up to 8" mature trees.
Call us today on Tel: 61 2 4423 3499 to locate our nearest El-Gra Slasher/Brushcutter dealer or send your questions to us via our Rotary Slasher Enquiry Form.